In accordance with technological improvement has been launched a workstation equipped with two manipulating robot FANUC included measuring station NEW VISTA.
Working of parts with lower accuracy is carried out on conventional machines; larger series are produced on single-purpose machines.
The maximum handling weight of a product is 20 kg, with maximum dimensions 400x400x500 mm for surface working and 380 mm for rotational working.
Measuring of parts is carried out on CNC measuring device IMPACT 3D; besides, contourograph, height gauges Mitutoyo and various measuring instruments from the same producer are used. All workstation are equipped with system quality control.
The company’s tool shop is a separate production department, focused mainly on design and manufacture of tools for working, holding and checking jigs and fixtures. For the design purposes, the workplace is equipped with theCAD system Pro/Engineer.
The tool shop fully meets the internal needs within the company and is also ready to provide external customers with the following services:
- Design processing of drawing documentation for production of machine parts, tools or spare parts,
- conversion of 2D documentation to 3D, documentation of parts,
- piece and small-series production of parts,
- manufacture of tools and fixtures for working, cutting and pressing tools,
- production of spare parts,
- manufacture of welding and assembly jigs and transportation pallets.